The Moccamaster was designed with simplicity in mind. It is user friendly and extremely consistent, which makes it great for home use.
The Moccamaster’s energy-efficient copper heating element is controlled by a precise thermostat, ensuring that coffee is brewed with water that is rapidly heated to 92-96ºC (The ideal temperature for extraction).
It uses a pulse-pouring system which allows the coffee to bloom, adding just the right amount of water to keep the bed at the appropriate temperature and saturation. It does what a barista might do when pouring by hand.
The Moccamaster keeps Coffee warm with insulation instead of heat application, resulting in the preservation of flavour. Temperature is preserved for a couple of hours, which makes this version of the Moccamaster a great choice for small offices or house holds that want a brewed pot of filter coffee that lasts for hours.
Features and Specifications :
– Brews at 92-96ºC
– Efficient copper heat element
– Quick brew time
– Can brew up to 1.25L
– Comes with stainless steel thermos
– Thermos includes brew-through and travel lids
– Float activated brew function switch
– Brews in 5-6 minutes
– Durable metal housing
– Uses standard 1×4 coffee filters
– Drip stop valve on filter basket
– 9 hole spray head
– Pulse pouring
– Built with high grade aluminium, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass